Christine Emmons PhD
Associate Research Scientist in the Child Study Center
psychosocial environment and learning; psychosocial environment and behavior; mindset development; mindset stability; mindset change; role of mindset in behavior
- 1. Emmons, C. L. & Comer, J. P.(2009) ‘Capturing Complexity:
Evaluation of the Yale Child Study Center School Development Program’, in R. Deslandes (ed) International Perspectives on Contexts, Communities and Evaluated Innovative Practices: Family-school-community partnerships. London and New York: Routledge, pp. 204-219.
- 2. Comer, J. P, & Emmons, C. (2006). The research program of the Yale Child Study Center School Development Program. Journal of Negro Education, 75 (3), 353-372
- 3. Emmons, C. & Baskerville, R. (2005). Maintaining excellence while managing transitions: Norman S. Weir revisited. Journal of the Education of Students Placed at Risk, 10 (2), 199-206.
- 4. Haynes, N. M.; Emmons, C.; Woodruff, D. W. (1998). School Development Program effects: Linking implementation to outcomes. Journal of the Education of Students Placed at Risk, 3 (1), 321-329.
- 5. Haynes, Norris M.; Emmons, Christine; Ben-Avie, Michael. School climate as a factor in student adjustment and achievement. (1997). Journal of Educational and Psychological Consultation, Vol. 8, No. 3, 321-329.
- 6. Kuperminc, Gabriel P.; Leadbeater, Bonnie J.; Emmons, Christine, Blatt, Sidney J. (1997). Perceived school climate and difficulties in the social adjustment of middle school students. Applied
Development Science, Vol. 1, No. 2, 76-88.