Skip to Main Content


Message to e-cigarette researchers

E-cigarette researchers: You may need to get FDA approval for the use of the e-cigarette as an investigational tobacco product. The FDA outlines, the proposed requirements for obtaining an ITP for all federally funded e-cigarette research. If you have any further questions please contact us.