Tobacco Treatment Clinic
Can offer you:
- Free smoking cessation counseling
- Paid Yale research study options for medications studies for smoking cessation funded by the National Institutes of Health
To be eligible, you must:
- Be ages 18 to 65
- Smoking cigarettes every day
- Be interested in quitting smoking
- Not take any medications to control heart rate or blood pressure
All treatment received from research is confidential and provided free of charge.
Please contact 203-737-2827 for more information.
Located in New Haven; easy access from I-95 and I-91; parking available
HIC: 0808004163; 1110009133; 1111009293