Yale Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences (Ob/Gyn) has been a leader in developing medical and surgical advances in the field of women's health; we're uniquely positioned to remain at the forefront of scientific discovery. To help us in this effort, we are seeking to attract philanthropic support to fund crucial needs in cutting-edge clinical research, new paradigms for medical education and the latest reproductive science research technologies, to offer innovative ways to treat, prevent and cure gynecologic and reproductive diseases.
With your help, Yale University and its School of Medicine are committed to many Ob/Gyn initiatives, including but not limited to the following:
- Expanding our already nationally renowned gynecologic oncology service in the areas of new drug development, immunotherapy, ovarian cancer screening, and precision medicine
- Enhancing and expanding fetal surgery program to complement our internationally renowned prenatal diagnostic service
- Expand our oocyte and ovary cryopreservation program and fertility preservation service
- Developing new treatments using stem cells
- Develop new therapies for Endometriosis and fibroids
Your gift can benefit Yale Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences in many ways:
- Endowed Professorships
- Endowed Research and Lectureship Funds
- New equipment for research and clinical care
- Endowed Research and Clinical Fellowships
- Endowed Yale Scholar
When you make a gift, your contribution can be put to work immediately, either by providing support for current programs or creating reliable sources for a Yale Ob/Gyn endowment.