Yale Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences (Ob/Gyn) has been a key player in developing medical and surgical advances in the field of women's health, and we're uniquely positioned to remain at the forefront of scientific discovery. To help us in this effort, we're seeking to attract philanthropic support to fund crucial needs in cutting-edge clinical research, new paradigms for medical education and the latest reproductive science research technologies, to offer innovative ways to treat, prevent and cure gynecologic and reproductive diseases.
Yale Ob/Gyn has a long track record of unparalleled excellence in advancing the understanding and treatment of female reproductive diseases and other women's health conditions. Your support of Yale Ob/Gyn can help fund our world-class diagnostic and treatment facilities, physicians and scientists. Your investment will enable us to continue unrivaled patient care for women's health. The need today is even greater as we strive to maintain our clinical and research leadership position and attract world-class clinical and reproductive sciences faculty. With your help, Yale University and its School of Medicine are committed to many Ob/Gyn initiatives, including the following:
- Expanding our already nationally renowned gynecologic oncology service in the areas of new drug development, immunotherapy, ovarian cancer screening, and robotic surgery.
- Developing a minimally invasive fetal surgery program to complement our internationally renowned prenatal diagnostic service.
- Continuing the process of creating an outstanding full service Women's Health Center at our Long Wharf clinical practice site.
- Continuing to expand our oocyte cryopreservation program and fertility preservation service.
- Further enhancing surgical simulation and ultrasound training of medical students, residents and fellows.
- Introducing subspecialty training elements into the 4th year curriculum of the residents.
Your gift can benefit Yale Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences in many ways:
- Endowed Professorships
- Endowed Research and Lectureship Funds
- New equipment for research and clinical care
- Endowed Research and Clinical Fellowships
- Endowed Yale Scholar
When you make a gift, your contribution can be put to work immediately, either by providing support for current programs or creating reliable sources for a Yale Ob/Gyn endowment. There are 2 ways to make a donation:
1) Mail a check to the Yale Office of Development, with the designation for the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences.
Send checks to: 157 Church Street, New Haven, CT 06510-2100 USA