Appointments and Promotions
Please contact Colleen Goble at firstname.lastname@example.org for all policies and procedures related to faculty appointment and promotion guidelines for the Yale School of Medicine.
Faculty Teaching Opportunities
How Can You Get More Involved in Medical Education?
- Teach suturing skills to students beginning the Women’s & Children’s Health Clerkship. These sessions are held at noon every six weeks on a Monday or Tuesday at the Yale Center for Medical Simulation.
- Invite students to learn about your patients’ care. Our students want to be involved in your patients’ care during their clinical rotations, and they appreciate your teaching during and after the patient encounter.
- Facilitating a Shared Decision-Making Workshop with standardized patients for clerkship students: You give feedback to students who attempt to help patient actors make decisions about their treatment options. These small group workshops are held on Thursdays from 8-10am every six weeks.
- Teaching about Labor & Delivery with Simulation: Spend an hour or two with another health care provider teaching small groups of 3-5 students about labor and delivery with the SimMom and Limbs & Things simulators.
- Host a YSM PA student for a 4-week OB/GYN Clerkship experience. The student can follow you to the labor floor & OR as well as learning from your office appointments.
To learn more about teaching opportunities with students please email email@example.com or call 203-785-4212.