The goal of this manual is to provide a curriculum that allows learners an opportunity to become skilled in the evaluation and management of women’s health conditions commonly seen in the outpatient setting.
The specific learning objectives of this curriculum are detailed below:
- Demonstrate the basic knowledge of common women’s health conditions that present in the outpatient setting including the following:
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Aneuploidy Screening
- Early Pregnancy Failure
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Apply clinical history and physical exam findings to develop appropriate differential diagnoses of common women’s health conditions.
- Initiate and develop an assessment and plan for patients who present with women’s health conditions.
- Identify treatment options for common women’s health conditions in uncomplicated patients as well as patients with complex presentations.
© 2021 Yale University and its licensors, respectively.