In-Hyun Park PhD
Assistant Professor of Genetics; Yale Stem Cell Center
Departments & Organizations
Reprogramming; iPS cells; Neurodevelopment; Epigenetics more...
- B.S., Seoul National University, 1994
- M.S., Seoul National Univeristy, 1999
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2005
- Kim, K.-Y., E. Hysolli, Y. Tanaka, B. Wang, Y.-W. Jung, X. Pan, S. M. Weissman, and I.-H. Park (2014) X Chromosome of Female Cells Shows Dynamic Changes in Status during Human Somatic Cell Reprogramming. Stem Cell Reports, 2:896-909.
- Tanaka, Y., K. Y. Kim, M. Zhong, X. Pan, S. M. Weissman, and I. H. Park (2014) Transcriptional regulation in pluripotent stem cells by methyl CpG-binding protein 2 (MeCP2). Hum Mol Genet, 23:1045-55.
- Tulpule, A., J. M. Kelley, M. W. Lensch, J. McPherson, I. H. Park, O. Hartung, T. Nakamura, T. M. Schlaeger, A. Shimamura and G. Q. Daley (2013). Pluripotent stem cell models of shwachman-diamond syndrome reveal a common mechanism for pancreatic and hematopoietic dysfunction. Cell Stem Cell 12: 727-736.