MS & Proteomics Resource
Recent publication: Carlyle, Becky C.; Kitchen, Robert R.; Zhang, Jing; Wilson, Rashaun S.; Lam, Tukiet T.; Rozowsky, Joel S.; Williams, Kenneth R.; Sestan, Nenad; Gerstein, Mark B.;Nairn, Angus C., Isoform-Level Interpretation of High-Throughput Proteomics Data Enabled by Deep Integration with RNA-seq. J Proteome Res 2018 (DOI: 10.1021/acs.jproteome.8b00310).
Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you require a quote.
Please note that due to the large number of samples that go through our facility, we have implemented the following policy for post sample preparation storage. We advise that if you want to keep these samples, please let us know as soon as you receive your results.
-Submitted gel samples will be discard 1 year post sample prep date.
-Submitted cells/tissues/solution/plasma/etc. (non-gel) samples will be discarded 2 years post sample prep date.
Let us know your thoughts and recommendation on how we can do a better job to help you.
Link to be announced.
Our services include:
- Basic Protein ID from gel bands
- Protein ID from complex solution
- Protein Posttranslational Modification (PTM) identification
- Protein profiling and quantitation (Labeled Free Quantitation, iTRAQ, TMT, & SILAC)
- Intact Protein Determination.
- High Resolution (HR) MS for small molecule.
- Targeted Proteomics (PRM)
- Metabolomics Biomarker Assay (utilizing Biocrates p180)