Grace Kong PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Psychiatry and Lecturer in Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Departments & Organizations
Substance use; Alcohol; Tobacco; Marijuana; Adolescent; Culture; Developmental; Prevention; Cessation; Clinical Psychology;
- BA, University of Rochester, 2003
- M.S., St. John's University, 2007
- Ph.D., St. John's University, 2009
- Kong, G., Camenga, D., & Krishnan-Sarin, S. (In Press). Parental Influence on Adolescent Smoking Cessation: Is there a Gender Difference? Addictive Behaviors.
- Kong, G., Camenga, D., Cavallo, D., Connell, C.M., Pflieger, J.C., & Krishnan-Sarin, S. (In Press). The role of ethnic pride and parental disapproval of smoking on smoking behaviors among minority and White adolescents in a suburban high school. The American Journal on Addictions.
- Fives, C., Kong, G., Fuller, R., & DiGiuseppe. (2011). Anger, aggression and irrational beliefs in adolescents. Cognitive Therapy and Research, 35, 199-208.