Craig M Crews Ph.D.
Lewis B. Cullman Professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology and Professor of Chemistry and of Pharmacology; Executive Director, Yale Molecular Discovery Center
Departments & Organizations
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology: Cell Cycle and Signal Transduction; Drug Design, Discovery and Mechanism
Center for RNA Science and Medicine, Yale
Postnatal Development & Regeneration
Diabetes Endocrinology Research Center
Limb regeneration; wound epidermis; blastema; natural product mode of action studies; angiogenesis; Wnt signaling; protein turnover; protein kinase regulation more...
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1986
- Ph.D., Harvard University, 1992
- Sundberg TB, Darricarrere N, Griesbach H, Slusarski DC and CM Crews. (2011) Wnt Planar Cell Polarity Signaling Disruption by Aberrant Accumulation of the MetAP-2 Substrate Rab37. Chemistry & Biology, 18(10):1300-11
- Neklesa TK, Tae H-S, Schneekloth AR, Stulberg MJ, Corson TW, Sundberg TB, Holley SA, and CM Crews. (2011) Small-molecule hydrophobic tagging-induced degradation of HaloTag fusion proteins. Nature Chemical Biology, 7(8):538-43
- Campbell LJ, Suárez-Castillo EC, Ortiz-Zuazaga H, Knapp D, Tanaka EM, CM Crews. (2011) Gene expression profile of the regeneration epithelium during axolotl limb regeneration. Developmental Dynamics. 2011 240 (7):1826-40.