Angelique Bordey PhD
Professor of Neurosurgery and of Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cell Niche and Homing
Cellular & Molecular Physiology: Physiology and Integrative Medical Biology Track | Graduate Program in Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Neurogenesis; stem cells; mTOR; Neural stem cell; Cognitive functions; autism more...
- M.S., National School of Engineering, Lyon, 1991
- M.S., University Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, 1992
- Ph.D., Louis Pasteur University, 1995
- Feliciano DM, Su T, Lopez J, Platel JC, and Bordey A. Single-cell Tsc1 knockout during murine corticogenesis generates tuber-like lesions and reduces seizure threshold without astrogliosis. Journal of Clinical Investigation (2011) 121:1596.
- Platel JC, Dave KA, Lacar B, Gordon, V, Rubio ME, and Bordey A. NMDA receptors activated by glutamate released from astrocyte-like cells are critical for postnatal subventricular neurogenesis. Neuron. (2010) 65:859-872.
- Young SZ and Bordey A. GABA's control of stem and cancer cell proliferation in adult neural and peripheral niches. Physiol, 24:171-85, 2009.