Research & Publications
Gary Soffer, MD specializes in Pediatric Allergy/Immunology and Integrative Medicine. He completed a degree in Human Development at Cornell University and received his medical degree at Tel Aviv University in Israel. Following this he completely training in pediatrics, allergy and immunology at the Children's Hospital at Montefiore at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He completed a second fellowship in Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona.
He has interests in food allergies, mind-body medicine, eczema, asthma, and environmental allergies. He currently sees patients for pediatric allergy/immunology in Norwalk and Greenwich and integrative oncology at the Smilow Cancer Center.
He has had the privilege of practicing medicine from the Bronx to the Himalayas. In his free time he loves spending time with his wife and two rambunctious little boys.
Education & Training
- FellowUniversity of Arizona (2021)
- FellowAlbert Einstein College of Medicine/Children's Hospital at Montefiore (2017)
- ResidentAlbert Einstein College of Medicine - Children's Hospital at Montefiore (2016)
- MDSackler School of Medicine/ Tel Aviv University (2013)
- BSCornell University, Human Development (2002)
- AASam Draper Honors Program/Rockland Community College (2000)