Who We Are: The D&I Committee
- Mentorship Officers: Rachel Hennein (PATHS), Brooks Leitner (PATHS), Daniel Colon-Rios (BioMed SURF)
- Community Outreach Officer: Stacy Uchendu
- Recruitment & Retention Liaison: Rachel Hennein, Stacy Uchendo
- Sub-Committee on Anti-Racism Education: Hannah Batchelor, Rachel Hennein, Anchi Wu
- Student Engagement & Support Officer: Sam Liburd
- Class Representatives: Hamid Abuwarda, Daniel Colon-Rios, Andin Fosam, Joe Brancale, Ann Johnson, Shanin Chowdhury, Rachel Hennein, Brooks Leitner, Anchi Wu, Julio Silva, Shivani Bhatt, Alanna Kaplan
Class representatives meet with the Program’s leadership at D&I meetings on the first Wednesday of every month at noon. These meetings are open to all current Yale MD/PhD students. Please contact Alex Mauzerall for the zoom link.
Interested in getting involved?
Attend one of our monthly meetings to learn more about our initiatives and how you can help out!