As mask mandates lift in schools around the United States, many people – parents, children, educators, and family service providers included – continue to have worries and concerns regarding the on-going COVID-19 pandemic. Three Yale Child Study Center experts weigh in on how to talk to children about these concerns and ease anxieties, whether about the choice to continue to wear a mask or about others who are not masking.
- March 01, 2022Source: MedPage Today
State COVID Vax Mandates for Teachers Often Left Out Daycare Workers
- March 01, 2022Source: WBUR
Overdue, or premature? Child care providers have mixed reactions as state lifts mask mandate
- February 23, 2022Source: Famly
Should children wear masks in child care? A new Yale study suggests it helps.
- February 17, 2022Source: National Geographic
Do masks really harm kids? Here's what the science says.
- February 07, 2022Source: Learning Policy Institute
Resources for Reopening Schools
- February 03, 2022Source: MedicalResearch.com
MASKING IN EARLY CHILD CARE PROGRAMS LINKED TO FEWER CLOSURES