Rajita Sinha PhD
Foundations Fund Professor of Psychiatry and Professor in the Child Study Center and of Neurobiology; Director, Yale Interdisciplinary Stress Center; Chief, Psychology Section in Psychiatry; Deputy Director, Yale Center for Clinical Investigation (Yale CTSA)
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Office of Student Research
DAHRSNeurobiologyChild Study Center | Psychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center: Division of Substance Abuse; Psychotherapy Development Center; Stress & Addiction Clinical Research Program; Psychology Section; Yale Stress Center
Stress; Relaxation; Chronic Disease; Addiction; Addictive behaviors; Clinical Prevention more...
- Ph.D., Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center, 1990
- Ph.D. Clin, Yale University, 1992
- Seo D, Tsou K, Ansell E, Potenza MN, Sinha R (2014). Cumulative adversity sensitizes brain response to acute stress: association with current health symptoms. Neuropsychopharmacology Feb;39(3):670-80 (Sep 20, 2014.
- Stults-Kolehmainen, M. A. and R. Sinha (2014). "The effects of stress on physical activity and exercise: A systematic review." Sports Medicine 44(1): 81-121.
- Seo D, Lacadie C, Constable TC, Tuit K, Sinha R (2013). Disrupted Ventromedial prefrontal function, alcohol craving and subsequent relapse risk. JAMA Psychiatry, Jul 1;70(7):727-39.