Mark Beitel PhD Clin
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Chronic Physical Pain; Psychological Mindedness; Psychotherapy Research; Substance Use Disorders more...
- AB, University of Michigan, 1994
- M.A., New School for Social Research, 1996
- Ph.D. Clin, Fordham University, 2003
- Beitel, M., Peters, S., Savant, J., Schottenfeld, R. S., & Barry, D. T. (in press). The psychometric properties of the Iowa Personality Disorder Screen (IPDS) in methadone-maintained patients: An initial investigation. Journal of Personality Disorders.
- Beitel, M., Bogus, S., Hutz, A., Green, D., Cecero, J.J., & Barry, D. T. (2014). Stillness and motion: An empirical investigation of mindfulness and self-actualization. Person-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapies, 13, 187-202.
- Beitel, M., Allahjah, A., Cutter, C. J., Blackhawk, N., Van Alst, T., and Barry, D. T. (2013). Expectations and preferences for counseling and psychotherapy in Native Americans. Journal of Indigenous Research, 2, Article 2.