Kelly S DeMartini PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Psychiatry; Administrative Director, Center for the Translational Neuroscience of Alcoholism
Departments & Organizations
Brief alcohol interventions development; mobile technology and mobile health; quantitative modeling; sleep and alcohol use; young adult drinking; liver transplant; substance use with medical comorbidities
- B.A., Boston College, 05/2004
- M.S., Syracuse University, 2007
- Ph.D. Clin, Syracuse University, 2011
- DeMartini, K.S., Fucito, L.M., & O'Malley, S.S. (2015). Novel approaches to individual alcohol interventions for heavy drinking college students and young adults. Current Addiction Reports, 2(1), 47-57.
- DeMartini, K.S., Leeman, R.F., Corbin, W.R., Toll, B.A., Fucito, L.M., & O'Malley, S.S. (2014). A new look at risk-taking: Using a translational approach to examine risk-taking behavior in young adult drinkers. Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology, 22(5), 444-452.
- DeMartini, K.S. & Fucito, L.M. (2014). Variations in sleep characteristics and sleep-related impairment in at-risk college drinkers: A latent profile analysis. Health Psychology, 33(10), 1164-1173.