Hedy Kober PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and of Psychology; Director of Research, Yale Therapeutic Neuroscience Clinic; Director, Clinical and Affective Neuroscience Lab
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Psychiatry: Center for Nicotine and Tobacco Use Research at Yale (CENTURY) | Psychotherapy Development Research Center | Psychology Section | Addictions, Division of
Regulation of craving; Emotion regulation; Cognition-emotion interaction; Neural mechanisms of change; Mindfulness; Meditation; fMRI methods
- M.A., Columbia University, 2007
- M.Phil., Columbia University, 2008
- Ph.D., Columbia University, 2009
- Kober, H., & Ochsner, K. N. Regulation of emotion in Major Depressive Disorder (in press). Biological Psychiatry.
- Brewer, J.A., Worhunsky, P.D., Gray, J. Tang, Y., Weber, J. & Kober, H. Meditation experience is associated with differences in default mode network activity and connectivity (in press). Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Kober, H., Mende-Siedlecki, P., Kross, E., Weber, J., Mischel, W., Hart, C.L., & Ochsner, K.N. (2010). A prefrontal-striatal pathway underlies the cognitive regulation of craving. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science (PNAS), 107, 14811-14816.