Elena Leonidovna Grigorenko PhD
Emily Fraser Beede Professor in the Child Study Center and Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases) and of Psychology
Departments & Organizations
Program in Neurodevelopment and RegenerationSocial & Behavioral HealthWomen & Child Health
School of Public Health
Child Study Center: Family, Genetic and Molecular Research | Edward Zigler Center in Child Development and Social Policy | NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders | Albert J. Solnit Integrated Training Program
Psychology; Learning disabilities; Neuropsychiatric genetics more...
- Ph.D., Moscow State University, 1990
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1996
- Rakhlin, N., Kornilov, S. A., Reich, J., Babyonyshev, M., Koposov, R., Grigorenko, E. L. (2011). The Relationship between syntactic development and theory of mind: Evidence from a small-population study of a developmental language disorder. Journal of Neurolinguistics, 24, 476-496.
- Palejev, D., Hwang, W., Landi, N., Eastman, M., Frost, S. J., Fulbright, R. K., Kidd, J. R., Kidd, K. K., Mason, G. F., Mencl, W. E., Yrigollen, C., Pugh, K. R., Grigorenko, E. L. (2011). An application of the elastic net for an endophenotype analysis. Behavior Genetics, 41, 120-124. PMID: 21229297 [PubMed - in process]
- Jukes, M. C. H., Grigorenko, E. L. (2010). Assessment of cognitive abilities in multiethnic countries: The case of the Wolof and Mandinka in the Gambia. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 80, 77-97. PMID: 19857377.