Recruitment and Marketing
YCCI's Study Recruitment and Marketing unit provides assistance and resources to aid investigators in meeting accrual requirements for research studies. Services include:
- YCCI staff can pre-screen callers for eligibility for your studies utilizing our Recruitment Call Center.
- Assisting individual investigators in the design and development of study recruitment materials such as flyers, brochures and newsletters.
- Developing marketing campaigns that focus on both general and disease-specific patient recruitment.
- YCCI maintains a clinical trials website with a searchable database that allows participants to search for trials based on disease area, gender, age range, keyword, or investigators. It also includes capabilities to search for trials seeking healthy volunteers.
- Support for the recruitment and retention of minority populations via the Cultural Ambassadors program.
- Translation services for recruitment materials, informed consents, and other study related materials.
- Access to local health fairs and community events to encourage participation in clinical research.
- Access to ResearchMatch, a national registry funded by the Clinical and Translational Science Award program that links potential subjects with researchers.
Design Service for Recruitment Ads
YCCI can provide professionally designed recruitment ads at no cost for investigator initiated research. We have invested in creating ad templates, which allows investigators to leverage the strength of the Yale brand. All ads are designed to be effective and culturally sensitive. YCCI can also support industry funded trials with the same opportunities, however cost must be supported by the industry partner.
Recruitment Flyer Examples
Please complete the online Flyer Request Form and someone will be in contact shortly.
Please note that turnaround times for simple flyers may take up to 5 business days during busy request times.
For Assistance or Questions with Study Recruitment
Kelly Anastasio, Associate Director, Clinical Trial Resources