Medical Education Fellowship
About the Fellowship
The goal of this fellowship is to develop clinician educators who will provide educational leadership in our departments and at the Yale School of Medicine.
In this interactive course, participants will have the opportunity to read educational literature, discuss principles of learning, and design an educational project. Participation requires protected time to participate in all sessions plus Medical Education Day at Yale. For more information: https://medicine.yale.edu/tlc/mededfellowship
- Develop the skills to design and implement an educational project
- Explore principles of learning as they apply to a variety of teaching strategies
- Apply the educational literature to the project you design
- Develop effective teaching skills
- Enhance skills in giving feedback
Send us an email at email@example.com to be added to our mailing list or ask a question about our programs.