Medical Education Fellowship
About the Fellowship
The goal of the Medical Education Fellowship (MEF) is to develop clinician educators who will provide educational leadership in departments and at the Yale School of Medicine.
In this interactive course, participants will have the opportunity to read educational literature, discuss principles of learning, and design an educational project. Participation requires protected time to participate in 18 sessions including Medical Education Day at Yale.
- Develop the skills to design and implement an educational project
- Explore principles of learning as they apply to a variety of teaching strategies
- Apply the educational literature to the project
- Develop effective teaching skills
- Enhance skills in giving feedback