Sherin Panacherry completed her undergraduate and medical education at Drexel University through a combined BS/MD program, and completed an MPH within medical school as well. She graduated from Drexel School of Medicine in 2013, then went on to join a pediatric medicine residency at Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, NY. This was followed by pediatric pulmonology fellowship at the same hospital.
Sherin's academic and clinical interests lay firmly within the field of pediatric pulmonology, and include, but are not limited to, the following: asthma, chronic cough, recurrent pneumonias, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, shortness of breath, apnea (central and sleep), noisy breathing, and technology-dependent children.
Education & Training
- Chief FellowMaria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center (2019)
- FellowMaria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center (2019)
- ResidentMaria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center (2016)
- MDDrexel University School of Medicine (2013)
- MPHDrexel University School of Public Health (now the Dornsife School of Public Health) (2011)
- BSDrexel University (2009)