Sarah Meshberg-Cohen PhD
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
- M.S., Virginia Commonwealth University, 2006
- Ph.D., Virginia Commonwealth University, 2010
- Meshberg-Cohen, S., Reid-Quinones, K., Black, A., Rosen, M. (In Press). Attitudes toward Work and Disability Compensation: Associations with Substance Abuse. Addictive Behaviors, 39, 445-448.
- Meshberg-Cohen, S., Svikis, D., McMahon, T. (In Press). Expressive Writing as a Therapeutic Process for Drug Dependent Women. Substance Abuse.
- Penberthy, J.K., Gioia, C. J., Konig, A., Martin, A.M., Cockrell, S.A. & Meshberg-Cohen, S. (In Press). Co-Occurring Chronic Depression and Alcohol Dependence: A Novel Treatment Approach. Addictive Disorders and Their Treatment.