Sarah Meshberg-Cohen PhD
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
- M.S., Virginia Commonwealth University, 2006
- Ph.D., Virginia Commonwealth University, 2010
- Meshberg-Cohen, S., Svikis, D., McMahon, T. (In Press). Expressive Writing as a Therapeutic Process for Drug Dependent Women. Substance Abuse.
- Penberthy, J.K., Gioia, C. J., Konig, A., Martin, A.M., Cockrell, S.A. & Meshberg-Cohen, S. (In Press). Co-Occurring Chronic Depression and Alcohol Dependence: A Novel Treatment Approach. Addictive Disorders and Their Treatment.
- Choi, J., Langhorst, D., Meshberg-Cohen, S., & Svikis, D. (2011). Adapting prevention curriculum to fit the needs of women with alcohol problems. Journal of Social Work Practice in the Addictions, 11, 352-374.