I have research interests in treatment-resistant depression, including ketamine, electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), and combining biological and cognitive/behavioral interventions. Additionally, I have an interest in the potential therapeutic as well as adverse effects of cannabinoids.
- Wilkinson ST, Stefanovich E, Rosenheck R. Marijuana use is associated with worse outcomes in symptom severity and violent behavior in patients with PTSD. J Clin Psychiatry, 2015 Sep;76(9):1174-80.
- Wilkinson ST, D'Souza DC. Problems with the Medicalization of Marijuana. JAMA, June 18, 2014; 311(23): 2377-8.
- Wilkinson ST, Ostroff RB, Sanacora G. Computer-assisted cognitive behavior therapy to prevent relapse following electroconvulsive therapy. J ECT. 2016 Aug 26. [Epub ahead of print]
- Wilkinson ST, Wright D, Fasula MK, et al., Cognitive behavioral therapy may sustain antidepressant effects of intravenous ketamine in treatment-resistant depression. Psychother Psychosom, in press.
- Wilkinson ST, Sanacora G, Bloch MH. Hippocampal volume changes following electroconvulsive therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging, in press.
- Wilkinson ST, Rosenheck RA. Electroconvulsive therapy at a Veterans Health Administration Medical Center. J ECT, in press.