Reena Kapoor MD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Forensic psychiatry; problematic sexual behaviors; correctional psychiatry; narrative medicine
- Kapoor R, Dike C, Burns C, Carvalho V, Griffith EEH. Cultural Competence in Correctional Mental Health. Int J Law Mental Health, in press.
- Kapoor R. Commentary: Jail-Based Competency Restoration. J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 39: 311-315, 2011.
- Kapoor R, Young JL, Norko MA, Coleman JT, Griffith EEH. Ethics in Forensic Psychiatry Publishing. J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 39: 332-341, 2011.
- Kapoor R, Zonana HV. Forensic Evaluations and Mandated Reporting of Child Abuse. J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 38: 49-56, 2010.
- Kapoor R. “Filled with Desperation:” Psychotherapy with an Insanity Acquittee. J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 36: 563-566, 2008.
- Kapoor R, Dike C. Adolescents and the Insanity Defense. Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law 36: 131-135, 2008.