Factitious Disorders; Paraneoplastic Endocrine Syndromes; Paraneoplastic Syndromes; Psychoses, Alcoholic; Religion and Psychology; Somatoform Disorders; Delirium, Dementia, Amnestic, Cognitive Disorders; Schizophrenia and Disorders with Psychotic Features
- Evolving Approaches to the Pharmacologic Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal. American Journal of Psychiatry Residents' Journal. 2014 Sep;9(9). http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/pb/assets/raw/journals/residents-journal/2014/Sept_2014.pdf
- Lithium toxicity presenting as transient transcortical motor aphasia: a case report. Psychosomatics. 2014 Jan-Feb;55(1):87-91. doi: 10.1016/j.psym.2013.05.004. Epub 2013 Sep 3.
- Acad Psychiatry. 2016 Oct 20. [Epub ahead of print] Effective Research Mentorship for Residents: Meeting the Needs of Early Career Physicians. van Schalkwyk GI1, Katz RB2, Resignato J3, van Schalkwyk SC4, Rohrbaugh RM2.
- Acad Med. 2016 Apr 19. [Epub ahead of print] A Case Suspended in Time: The Educational Value of Case Reports. Packer CD1, Katz RB, Iacopetti CL, Krimmel JD, Singh MK.
- A Call to Arms: The Role of the Psychiatry Resident in the Current Opioid Epidemic http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/pb/assets/raw/journals/residents-journal/2016/June_2016.pdf#page=2
- Residents Can Help to Curb the Current Opioid Epidemic. http://psychnews.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.pn.2016.7b15
- Letter to the Editor: A Successful Course of ECT in a Patient with Epilepsy and a Posterior Fossa Titanium Plate. Journal of ECT. Accepted for publication 11/15/2016.
- Letter to the Editor: Procedural Consolidation During ECT for a Patient with Severe Tourette's Syndrome. Journal of ECT. Accepted for publication 11/2/16.
- Letter to the Editor: A Case of Anesthesia Mumps with ECT. Journal of ECT. Accepted for publication 10/6/16.