I am particularly interested in research, training and consulting in areas related provider, organizational, and systems level cultural competence with the ultimate goals of both eliminating behavioral health disparities and creating systems of care that are more person centered and recovery oriented. Some of my specific interests include:
- Conducting technology transfer work with community organizations in areas related to program design and evaluation,
- Designing agency tailored cultural competency training for direct care and administrative staff, and,
- Consulting with agencies in the design and implementation of strategic plans focused on the elimination of behavioral health disparities.
- Griffith EE, Delphin M, Norko MA. An American cultural view of the British DSPD proposals. J Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 2004;32(2):124-31.
- Rowe M, Falzer P, Berryhill J, Thomas L, Delphin M, Vargas V, Styron T, Davidson L. New forms of outreach in community psychiatry: a report from the field. Adm Policy Ment Health. 2003 May;30(5):461-8.