Brian Kiluk PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry; Director, Technology-Based Interventions
Departments & Organizations
computerized cognitive behavioral therapy; mechanisms of action; cognitive function; randomized clinical trials
- M.A., University of Maryland at Baltimore, 2006
- Ph.D. Clin, University of Maryland at Baltimore, 2009
- Kiluk, B.D., Dreifuss, J.A., Weiss, R.D., Morgenstern, J., & Carroll, K.M. (in press). The Short Inventory of Problems-Revised (SIP-R): Psychometric properties within a large, diverse sample of substance use disorder treatment seekers. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors.
- Kiluk, B.D., & Carroll, K.M. (in press). Illegal drug use. In S.G. Hofman (Ed.), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A Complete Reference Guide, Volume 2: CBT for Specific Disorders. Wiley-Blackwell.
- Carroll, K.M., & Kiluk, B.D. (2012). Integrating psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy in substance abuse treatment. In F. Rotgers, J. Morgenstern, & S.T. Walters (Eds.), Treating Substance Abuse: Theory and Technique, 3rd Edition (pp. 319-354); Guilford Press: New York.