Brian D. Kiluk PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry; Director, Technology-Based Interventions
Departments & Organizations
Computerized cognitive behavioral therapy; Mechanisms of action; Cognitive function; Randomized clinical trials
- M.A., University of Maryland at Baltimore, 2006
- Ph.D. Clin, University of Maryland at Baltimore, 2009
- Kiluk, B.D., Babuscio, T.A., Nich, C., & Carroll, K.M. (in press). Smokers versus snorters: Do treatment outcomes differ according to route of administration? Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Kiluk, B.D., & Carroll, K.M. (in press). Illegal drug use. In S.G. Hofman (Ed.), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A Complete Reference Guide, Volume 2: CBT for Specific Disorders. Wiley-Blackwell.
- Kiluk, B.D., & Carroll, K.M. (2013). New developments in behavioral treatments for substance use disorders. Current Psychiatry Reports, 15, 420.