Psychiatry and Psychology
- Ponce, A. N., M. S. Lawless, & M. Rowe. Homelessness, behavioral health disorders and intimate partner violence: Barriers to services for women. Community Mental Health Journal, 2014, 50: 831-840.
- Carr, E. R., R. Bhagwat, R. Miller, & A. N. Ponce. Training in mental health recovery and social justice in the public sector. The Counseling Psychologist, 2014, 42: 1108-1135.
- Carr E. R., B. Green & A. N. Ponce. Women and the experience of severe mental illness and sexual objectification: Multicultural feminist theoretical frameworks and therapy recommendations. Women & Therapy, in press.
- David, D. H., M. Rowe, M. S. Lawless, & A. N. Ponce. Safety, trust, and treatment: Mental health delivery for women who are homeless. Women & Therapy, in press.
- Ponce, A.N., A. Clayton, J. Noia, M. Rowe, and M. J. O’Connell. Making meaning of citizenship: Mental illness, forensic involvement, and homelessness. Journal of Forensic Psychology Practice, 2012, 30: 349-365.
- Hoge, M., S. Migdole, M. Farkas, A. Ponce, and C. Hunnicutt. Supervision in public sector behavioral health: A review. The Clinical Supervisor, 2011, 30: 183-203.
- Donovan, R.A., & Ponce, A. N. Identification and measurement of core competencies in professional psychology: Areas for consideration. Training and Education in Professional Psychology, 2009; 3: S46-S49.
- Steiner, J., Ponce, A. N., Styron, T. H., Aklin, E., Wexler, B. Teaching an interdisciplinary approach to the treatment of chronic mental illness: challenges and rewards. Academic Psychiatry 2008; 32: 1-4.