Time-of-Flight mass spectrometer for high-speed acquisition of highly multi-parametric single cell data
The CyTOF 2 analyzes cells labeled with stable heavy metal isotopes using state-of-the-art time-of-flight atomic mass cytometry technology. Single-cell experimentation methods provide critical advances for research in cancer, cardiovascular biology, embryonic stem cells and development, hematopoietic stem cells and progenitors, immunity and infectious disease.
- Multi-parametric single cell data, deep profiling
- Detect up to 42 parameters simultaneously in a single tube (with theoretical limit of 100 parameters)
- Detect more from limited samples
- Advantages over traditional flow cytometry: No background, no overlap between channels, no compensation issues
- a repository of well-characterized metal conjugated antibodies
- metal labeling reagents for conjugation of antibodies to these metals: 145Nd, 148Nd, 158Gdm 164Dy, 165Ho, 171Yb.
- metal conjugated anti-fluorochrome antibodies (e.g. anti-FITC) that can be used with existing fluorescent reagents.
- CyTOF Antibody Panel Guide
- Individual metal-conjugated individual antibodies (>500) and panel kits are available from Fluidigm
- For purchase of metal-conjugated antibodies (or custom conjugations) from the Longwood CyTOF antibody resource, contact our facility for details.
- Cell Surface Staining Protocol for CyTOF2 Mass Spectrometry
- Sample preparation using barcoding for CyTOF
- Useful web links for new users