Richard Belitsky MD
Harold W. Jockers Associate Professor of Medical Education and Associate Professor of Psychiatry; Deputy Dean for Education
- Stubbe D, Martin A, Bloch M, Belitsky R, Carter D, Ebert M, Friedman A, Giese A, Kirwin P, Ross RG, Leckman JF. Model curriculum for academic child and adolescent psychiatry training. Acad Psychiatry. 2008 Sep-Oct;32(5):366-76.
- Martino S, Haeseler F, Belitsky R, Pantalon M, Fortin AH 4th. Teaching brief motivational interviewing to Year three medical students. Med Educ. 2007 Feb;41(2):160-7.
- Martin A, Bloch M, Pruett K, Stubbe D, Belitsky R, Ebert M, Leckman JF. From too little too late to early and often: child psychiatry education during medical school (and before and after). Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2007 Jan;16(1):17-43, vii-viii.
- Balon R, Heninger G, Belitsky R. Medical school research pipeline: medical student research experience in psychiatry. Acad Psychiatry. 2006 Jan-Feb;30(1):16-22.
- Hoge MA, Jacobs S, Belitsky R, Migdole S. Graduate education and training for contemporary behavioral health practice. Adm Policy Ment Health. 2002 May;29(4-5):335-57.