Clinical Research at Yale
- A portal to information about clinical trials underway at the Yale School of Medicine.
National Institute of Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS)
- A component of the National Institutes of Health, NIAMS supports research into the causes, treatment, and prevention of arthritis and musculoskeletal and skin diseases; the training of basic and clinical scientists to carry out this research; and the dissemination of information on research progress in these diseases.
Office of Rare Diseases Research, NIH
- The ORDR provides a wide-range of information on rare diseases, including X-Linked Hypophosphatemia.
Pediatric Endocrinology, Yale School of Medicine
- The home section of the Yale Center for X-Linked Hypophosphatemia.
XLH Network, Inc.
- A not-for-profit worldwide patient support organization for people living and dealing with X-Linked Hypophosphatemia (XLH).
Yale Core Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders
- The Yale Core Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders (YCCMD) fosters research in disorders of skeletal tissue and muscle, and is particularly interested in supporting the development and comprehensive investigation of animal models of musculoskeletal disorders.