Behavior and Behavior Mechanisms; Social Sciences; Health Care Quality, Access, and Evaluation
- Kershaw, T., Murphy, A., Lewis, J., Divney, A., Albritton, T., Magriples, U., and Gordon, G. (2014). Family and relationship influences on parenting behaviors of young parents. Journal of Adolescent Health, 54, 197-203.
- Rosenthal, L., Earnshaw, V., Lewis, T., Reid, A., Lewis, J., Stasko, E., Tobin, J., & Ickovics, J. (2014). Changes in discrimination across pregnancy and postpartum: Age differences and consequences for mental health. American Journal of Public Health.
- Agrawal, A., Ickovics, J., Lewis, J., Magriples, U., Kershaw, T. (2014). Postpartum intimate partner violence and health risks among young mothers in the United States: A prospective study. Maternal and Child Health Journal.
- Arnold, A., Lewis, J., Maximovich, A., Ickovics, J., & Kershaw, T. (2011). Antecedents and consequences of caregiving structure on young mothers and their infants. Maternal and Child Health Journal, 15, 1037-1045.
- Kershaw, T., Lewis, J., Westdahl, C., Wang, Y., Rising, S., Massey, Z., & Ickovics, J. (2007). Using clinical classification trees to identify individuals at risk for STDs during pregnancy. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 39, 141-148.
- Milan, S., Lewis, J., Ethier, K., Kershaw, T., & Ickovics, J. (2005). Relationship violence among adolescent mothers: Frequency, dyadic nature, and implications for relationship dissolution and mental health. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 29, 302–312.
- Milan, S., Lewis, J., Ethier, K., Kershaw, T., & Ickovics, J. (2004). The impact of physical maltreatment history on the adolescent mother-infant relationship: Mediating and moderating effects during the transition to early parenthood. Journal of Abnorma