Daniel Greif MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Cardiology)
Departments & Organizations
Vascular biology; Vascular smooth muscle; Vessel wall; Developmental biology; Clonal analysis; Lineage analysis; Pulmonary artery hypertension; Aorta; Intracranial hemorrhage; Atherosclerosis. more...
- B.S., Stanford University, 1991
- M.D., University of Califoria-San Francisco, 1997
- Greif, DM*, Eichmann A*. (2014). Vascular biology: Brain vessels squeezed to death. Nature, 508:50 (Corresponding authors).
- Sheikh, AQ, Lighthouse, JK, Greif, DM*. (2014). Recapitulation of developing artery muscularization in pulmonary hypertension. Cell Reports, 6:809 (*Corresponding author).
- Seidelman, S, Lighthouse, JK, Greif, DM*. (2014). Development and pathologies of the arterial wall. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, 71:1977 (*Corresponding author).