Amy Marie Ahasic MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary)
Departments & Organizations
Internal Medicine: Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine: Winchester Chest Clinic; Occupational & Environmental Lung Diseases Program; ICU Research Working Group | Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- B.A., Yale University, 1996
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2000
- M.P.H., Harvard School of Public Health, 2005
- Tejera P, Meyer NJ, Chen F, Feng R, Zhao Y, O''Mahony DS, Li L, Sheu CC, Zhai R, Wang Z, Su L, Bajwa E, Ahasic AM, Clardy PF, Gong MN, Frank AJ, Lanken PN, Thompson BT, Christie JD, Wurfel MM, O''Keefe GE, Christiani DC. Distinct and replicable genetic risk factors for acute respiratory distress syndrome of pulmonary or extrapulmonary origin. J Med Genet. 2012 Nov; 49(11):671-80.
- Ahasic AM, Zhai R, Su L, Zhao Y, Aronis KN, Thompson BT, Mantzoros CS, Christiani DC. IGF1 and IGFBP3 in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. Eur J Endocrinol 2012; 166(1):121-129.
- Ahasic A.M. and Christiani D.C. Occupational and Environmental Respiratory Disorders. In Occupational and Environmental Health, 6th edition, eds. Wegman D., and Levy B., Oxford University Press, New York, NY, 2010.