Amy Marie Ahasic MD, MPH, FCCP
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary)
Departments & Organizations
Internal Medicine: Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine: Winchester Chest Clinic; Occupational & Environmental Lung Diseases Program; ICU Research Working Group | Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- B.A., Yale University, 1996
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2000
- M.P.H., Harvard School of Public Health, 2005
- Ahasic AM, Redlich CA. Building-related illness and building-related symptoms. In: Sokol HN, Feldweg AM, Aronson ME, eds. UpToDate. Waltham, MA:UpToDate, May 8, 2014.
- Ahasic AM, Zhao Y, Su L, Sheu CC, Thompson BT, Christiani DC. Adiponectin gene polymorphisms and acute respiratory distress syndrome susceptibility and mortality. PLoS One. 2014 Feb 19;9(2):e89170.
- Mannam P, Shinn AS, Srivastava A, Neamu RF, Walker WE, Bohanon M, Merkel J, Kang MJ, Dela Cruz CS, Ahasic AM, Pisani MA, Trentalange M, West AP, Shadel GS, Shen J, Elias JA, Lee PJ. MKK3 regulates mitochondrial biogenesis and mitophagy in sepsis-induced lung injury. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2014 Jan 31. [Epub ahead of print]