Amy Marie Ahasic MD, MPH, FCCP
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary)
Departments & Organizations
Office of Student ResearchInternal Medicine: Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine: Winchester Chest Clinic, Occupational & Environmental Lung Diseases Program, ICU Research Working Group; Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- B.A., Yale University, 1996
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2000
- M.P.H., Harvard School of Public Health, 2005
- Ahasic AM, Murphy TE, Van Ness P, Araujo K, Pisani MA. Functional status after critical illness: Agreement between patient and proxy assessments; Age Ageing. 2014; In Press.
- Ahasic AM, Zhao Y, Su L, Sheu CC, Thompson BT, Christiani DC. Adiponectin Gene Polymorphisms and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Susceptibility and Mortality; PLOS One. 2014;9(2):e89170.
- Ahasic AM, Redlich CA. Building-related illness and building-related symptoms. In: Sokol HN, Feldweg AM, Aronson ME, eds. UpToDate. Waltham, MA:UpToDate, May 8, 2014.