Quality of Health Care; Electronic Health Records; Quality Improvement
Specialized Terms: Clinical quality measurement; Quality improvement; Use of electronic health record data for quality measurement
- Dorsey KB, Herrin J, Krumholz HM. Patterns of moderate and vigorous physical activity in obese and overweight compared with non-overweight children. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity. 2011 Jun;6(2-2):e547-55. Epub 2010 Oct 1. PMID: 20883127.
- Dorsey KB, Mauldon M, Magraw R, Yu S, Krumholz HM. Do self- or parent-reported dietary, physical activity and sedentary behaviors predict worsening obesity in children? The Journal of Pediatrics. 2010 Oct;157(4):566-71. Epub 2010 Jun 12. PMID: 20542293.PMC2936814
- Dorsey KB, Thornton JC, Heymsfield SB, Gallagher D. Greater lean tissue and skeletal muscle mass are associated with higher bone mineral content in children. Nutrition and Metabolism. 2010 May 11;7:41. PMID: 20459832. PMCID: PMC2886077
- Dorsey KB, Mauldon M, Magraw R, Valka J, Yu S, Krumholz, HM. Applying practice recommendations for the prevention and treatment of obesity in children and adolescents. Clinical Pediatrics. 2010 Feb;49(2):137-45. PMID: 20080520
- Dorsey KB, Herrin J, Krumholz HM, Irwin M. The utility of shorter epochs in direct motion monitoring. Research Quarterly for exercise and Sport. 2009; 80(3):1-9.
- Dorsey KB, Herrin J, Krumholz HM. An algorithm for identifying physical activity patterns from motion data. Pediatric Exercise Science. 2008; 20(3): 305-18.
- Dorsey KB, Wells C, Krumholz HM, Concato J. Diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of obese children in practice. Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine. 2005; 159(7): 632-8.