David G Silverman MD
Professor of Anesthesiology; Director, PreAdmission Testing Center, YNHH; Director of Departmental Clinical Research
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Faculty & Staff
Anesthesiology: Ambulatory Anesthesiology | Perioperative & Adult Anesthesiology: Neuroanesthesiology; Pre-Admission Testing; Leadership | Research | Department Leadership
Anesthesiology; Cardiovascular System; Congestive Heart Failure; Headaches; Heart; Hypertension; Ischemia; Neuromuscular Disorders; Pain; Perfusion Or Reperfusion; Circulation; Circulatory Disorders; Endothelial Dysfunction; Healthcare Worker Safety; Heart; Hypovolemia; Microcirculation; Needle Safety; Needlesticks; Neuromuscular System; Neuromuscular Disorders more...
- B.A., Hofstra University, 1971
- M.D., Cornell University, 1975
- Silverman DG. Rosenbaum SH. Integrated assessment and consultation for the preoperative patient. Medical Clinics of North America. 93(5):963-977, 2009 Sep.
- Holt NF, Silverman DG: Modeling Perioperative Risk – Can Numbers Speak Louder Than Words? In: Rosenbaum SH (editor). Anesthesiology Clinics of NA 24:427-459, 2006
- Awad AA. Haddadin AS. Tantawy H. Badr TM. Stout RG. Silverman DG. Shelley KH. The relationship between the photoplethysmographic waveform and systemic vascular resistance. Journal of Clinical Monitoring & Computing. 21(6):365-72, 2007 Dec.