Research & Publications
Michael Weinstock, MD, is a pediatric ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialist and says he appreciates the many ways he can help children.
“In ENT, we not only improve a patient’s quality of life, but also its length and longevity,” he says. “We are one of the few specialties that affects a patient’s senses and how they interact with the world—mostly through hearing, but also through taste and smell. Having the chance to improve many decades of their lives is a humbling opportunity.”
Dr. Weinstock treats hearing loss; ear infections; sinus disease; lump and bumps including congenital neck masses and growths; difficulty breathing and airway disorders; and sleep apnea. “In the past 20 years, we have learned so much about how important quality sleep is to a growing, young mind,” he explains.
His research interests include improving medical education, hearing loss, pediatric sinus disease, and how to best serve children with cystic fibrosis.
Education & Training
- Pediatric Otolaryngology FellowChildren's Hospital Pittsburgh of UPMC (2020)
- ResidentEinstein/Montefiore Medical Center (2019)
- MDNew York University, Medical School (2014)
- MSEdPace University, Teaching (2010)
- BAEmory University, Chemistry, Political Science (2008)
- Pediatric Specialty Care ClinicGreenwich, CT, United States; Norwalk, CT, United States; New Haven, CT, United States 2020Pediatric Specialty Care Clinic
Honors & Recognition
|Academic Chief Resident||Montefiore/Einstein Medical Center||2019|