Welcome PA Program Alumni!
Class Volunteers act as liaisons between their classmates, the PA Program and the YSM Alumni Affairs and Development staff. We need your help to:
- Strengthen the Alumni network by developing and maintaining communication with your classmates.
- Encourage classmates to participate in the Alumni Fund.
- Thank classmates for gifts they have made to the Alumni Fund.
Serving as a class volunteer requires just a few hours per year but it can make a huge impact on the financial aid available for PA students. If you want to reconnect with your fellow classmates and give back to the PA Program, this is an ideal opportunity. Please contact the Alumni Office by calling (203) 436-8551 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Routinely, the Office of Alumni Affairs of the School of Medicine hosts Alumni events. Providing your current contact information will ensure you receive an invitation for such activities.
All transcript or degree verification requests (submitted by graduates, employers or credential organizations) can be made by emailing the registrar at email@example.com.
Please include the following in your email:
- Full name at time of graduation
- Year of graduation
- Mailing address or email for where the official transcript or unofficial transcript should be sent.
- If requested by an employer or credentialing organization, the graduate’s signed consent form must be included.
There are no fees associated with a transcript or degree verification request.
Requests are typically processed within three business days.
Please note: The firstname.lastname@example.org inbox only processes requests for the On-Campus Physician Associate Program. The program does not issue transcripts or degree verifications for graduates of the Online Physician Assistant Program. If requesting for the online program, please email email@example.com
The Yale Physician Associate Program has created a portal of resources for alumni that includes employment opportunities and a way for alumni to share their memories with us by uploading photographs.
Alumni must have a YaleMail alumni email address to access this portal. If you do not already have a YaleMail account and would like to obtain an alumni email address, please complete this form.