Services and Imaging
Y-TRIC staff can assist with pre- and post-op animal care for both large and small animals.Animal Surgery
Y-TRIC staff can assist in all aspects of large and small animal surgeries including:
- Anesthesia administration and monitoring,
- Intubation and ventilation
- Hemodynamic monitoring
- Creation of sterile fields
- Vascular access and catheterizations
- General surgery and surgical assistance
Y-TRIC will assist investigators in using existing animal models or create new animal models to effectively meet their research objectives. Interested investigators should contact Y-TRIC to schedule a meeting to discuss their requirements and determine how Y-TRIC’s resources/expertise can be beneficial.
- Small animal CT imaging
- Small animal ultrasound imaging
- Small animal SPECT/CT imaging
- Small animal laser Doppler flow imaging
- Large animal SPECT/CT imaging
- Large animal fluoroscopy imaging
- Large animal ultrasound imaging
- Fluorescent microscopy
Please contact us for equipment list, pricing & forms.
Y-TRIC serves images and image processing applications to all users. Additional, Y-TRIC staff can assist in the processing and analysis of all image modalities. Collaboration with Yale's Image Processing and Analysis Group (IPAG) is also facilitated.