The Yale Cardiovascular Research Center has a number of resources that are available for non-Yale researchers. For more information on reserving one of these resources, please contact Yogita Verma, PhD.
- Confocal microscopy core laboratory
- Leica TCS SP8 Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope (upright)
- Leica TCS SP8 Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope (inverted) with incubator
- Leica TCS SP5 Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
- Perkin Elmer 5-Laser Spinning Disk Confocal
- Ex vivo ultra-high resolution (specimen) micro-CT
- Mouse physiology laboratory Whole mouse and isolated heart function assessment
- MicroSurgery core
- Zebrafish facility & core laboratory
For More Information
To view more information about these resources and reserve equipment, log in to the Intranet or contact Yogita Verma, PhD.