Dr. Qingbing Zhu is Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at Yale New Haven Hospital. He received his medical degree from Sun Yat Sen University in China in 1989. Following his Anesthesia residency at the Guangdong Provincial Cardiovascular Institute in China, Dr. Zhu went on to complete a subsequent residency in Anesthesiology and a fellowship in Cardiac Anesthesiology at Yale New Haven Hospital. In 2002, Dr. Zhu officially joined the Yale University School of Medicine faculty as Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology. He provides clinical anesthesia to patients presented for surgery, with a specialization in Cardiac Anesthesiology.
Education & Training
- FellowYale University School of Medicine (2002)
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital (2001)
- InternHospital of St Raphael (1998)
- ResidentGuangdong Provincial Cardiovascular Institute (1991)
- MDSun Yat Sen University (1989)
- Board CertificationAB of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology (2003, recertified: 2014)