Research & Publications
Dr. Albert Perrino is the Director of Anesthesiology for Veterans Affairs Healthcare. After receiving his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 1984, Dr. Perrino completed both an Anesthesia residency and a fellowship in Anesthesia at Yale New Haven Hospital. In 1988, Dr. Perrino officially joined the Yale University School of Medicine faculty as Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology. As Director of Anesthesiology VA Healthcare, he currently leads the Anesthesia team at the West Haven VA Medical Center.
Education & Training
- FellowYale University School of Medicine (1988)
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital (1987)
- InternHahnemann University Hospital (1985)
- MDUniversity of Pennsylvania (1984)
- Board CertificationAB of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology (1988)