Training and Support
Advarra also offers a wealth of instructional and end-user documentation on the OnCore Learning Portal. Especially helpful are the more than 60 training videos. Each video is a brief tutorial, with a narrator discussing and demonstrating how to use OnCore to accomplish an OnCore task. Use the videos to expand (or refresh) your OnCore knowledge. Please note, a username and password is required to access the video library. You can submit a request for an OnCore account here.
Training Documents and Videos
Yale-specific training documents and videos are available for all departments and sections. Please click on the names below to view the materials.
Note: you must be on the Yale University or Yale-New Haven Hospital network to view this page. If you are off-site, please connect through VPN.
Sign in (or register) to Advarra's Onsemble.net
Onsemble is Advarra's web site that contains a tremendous amount of information and training materials related to OnCore. It is also the place where OnCore users from different institutions interact and collaborate regarding their experience using the system.
- If you are currently logged in to OnCore, you can access Onsemble through the application. Click here to download instructions on how to access Onsemble.
- If you're not logged in to OnCore, please click here to request an Onsemble account. Once you have an account, visit www.onsemble.net and enter your username and password to log in.
- Training: https://your.yale.edu/work-yale/learn-and-grow/training. Go to Browse Courses & Forms by Course Owner, select CTSA/YCCI, then OnCore courses.
- OnCore Support: email@example.com
- Telephone Support: 203.737.7039