Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Department of Urology
Yale Urology is committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion across our community. Our DEI Committee is focused on several important objectives:
- To strengthen the recruitment, retention, support, and promotion of a diverse department workforce
- To foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes and celebrates diversity
- To ensure inclusion and equitable representation of diverse perspectives on decision-making bodies
- To study and educate on matters of diversity, equity, and inclusion in medicine and healthcare
- To combat disparities in access, provision, and outcomes of medical education and patient care
For questions or additional information on diversity, equity, and inclusion at Yale Urology, feel free to contact Harris E. Foster Jr., MD, our departmental DEI committee chair.
Yale School of Medicine DEI
Visit these pages for a full set of resources, calendar of events, strategic initiatives, affinity groups, and more.