Training & Consultation
We offer a variety of educational services and training geared towards people in recovery, behavioral health providers, organizations, schools, and communities in becoming more recovery-oriented and culturally responsive.
Working collaboratively with people with behavioral health conditions to redefine the challenges posed by mental illness and addiction, we offer:
- Consultation and Training for Systems Transformation for behavioral health systems.
- Consultation on Participatory Research involving qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods; measure and tool development; database design; and sharing of findings through report writing, public presentations, and scholarly publications.
- Consultation and Training on Citizenship and Homeless Outreach
- Organizational Consultation for enhancing provider and organizational cultural competencies; technical assistance on resource development and building community partnerships and coalitions; and person-centered planning.
- Policy Development to promote implementation of recovery-oriented and culturally-responsive organizational policies, procedures, practice standards and outcomes monitoring.
- Person Centered Planning to support recovery-oriented care across systems, through training on the philosophy of person centered planning, systems implementation within mental health agencies, and plan writing for service providers.