Consultation to the Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services
The Program for Recovery and Community Health has been invited to provide consultation and training services to the Philadelphia Dept of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services.
Specific services include:
- Conducting an assessment of the recovery orientation and cultural competence of Philadelphia’s existing behavioral health system
- Providing an initial introduction to and training in recovery and cultural competence for staff and providers
- Enhancing Philadelphia’s training infrastructure using a Train-the-Trainers model
- Providing ongoing consultation, including development of reports and source materials
- Documenting the transformation process
Larry Davidson, Ph.D., Lead Consultant
Dietra Hawkins, Psy.D., Project Director
David Stayner, Ph.D.