The Sara S. Sparrow Fellowship in the Clinical Neuroscience of Autism
Award Amount: $38,000 (plus full healthcare coverage)
Term of Award: Two years (with the second year being conditional on progress made in the first year)
Submission Deadline: February 1, 2023
- A completed application form.
- A resume or CV.
- Undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts. They need not be official.
- A two-page personal statement containing biographic material, relevant experience, and career goals. This can be single or double spaced.
- Two signed letters of recommendation that speak directly to the candidate's potential (sent separately by the recommenders).
- A sample of the candidate's scientific writing (at least five pages).
Submitting Your Application
Yale University's Equal Opportunity Statement
The University is committed to basing judgments concerning the admission, education, and employment of individuals upon their qualifications and abilities and affirmatively seeks to attract to its faculty, staff, and student body qualified persons of diverse backgrounds. In accordance with this policy and as delineated by federal and Connecticut law, Yale does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment against any individual on account of that individual's sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a special disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or other covered veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Yale discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
University policy is committed to affirmative action under law in employment of women, minority group members, individuals with disabilities, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.